TITLE: Cajun IDC Houston Division Safety Manager
REPORTS TO: Cajun IDC Houston Operations Manager
Development of the Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Management Program
Administration of the HSE Program.
Technical advisor in matters related to HSE.
- Develop and issue the Project HSE Plans and Project Security Plans.
- Develop, Train and Coach all Field Safety Managers, Coordinators, and Technicians.
- Develop specific procedures as required for the safe performance of work activities.
- Assistance in Pre-Job Planning beginning with support to our Estimators and Project Managers.
- Enforce and monitor Cajun’s Alcohol and Substance Abuse Policy and Randoms.
- Initiate and coordinate all accident and near miss investigations.
- Maintain all Safety records and statistics and report status weekly.
- Develop and implement all safety training activities.
- Select all safety and medical staff and provide training where required.
- Select local medical facilities to provide project support.
- Develop and manage safety KPI’s and leading indicators.
- Manager the Hazard Recognition program and ensure the data gets clearly communicated back to the field.